Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Unfinished Song

I have entitled this blog based on Celine Dion's song called "Unfinished Songs."
The reason I did this is because almost every song we hear tells a story.  What kind of songs are we singing? Are we that catchy pop song that everyone is singing along to? Or are we that trashy song that uses bad language in every other word?
Life comes with twists and turns and nothing is always going to turn out the way we want it to. So this is my unfinished song of life. There is so much of my song that I haven't sung yet. I want to make the best of what I have left.

I am going to use this blog to share what song I am singing for my life, and whose song I am listening to and being influenced by.

So think about your unfinished song, what do you want it to say about you once it is finished?

No comments:

Post a Comment