Friday, November 15, 2013

A boy and Celine Dion

I get a message the other day, "So I saw where you bought the new Celine Dion album earlier this week right?" I was thinking does this kid know me at all and I notice it was a boy from one of my classes last semester that I had never really talked to. So I said, "Yes! Of course I got it." And he was all like cool. I was listening to some Stevie Wonder and his duet "Overjoyed" came on with Celine. I thought it might be on one of his albums but its only on her new one. So I listened to the whole thing and I thought it was actually really good. Wow. Like what in the world? So, I'm not going to lie, I was freaking out just a little bit. This boy just admitted to liking Celine Dion to me. What was I to do? So, I played it off as cool as I could and told him to not be ashamed, that I love her and I say that it is okay. Of course, I guess it's not as acceptable for guys to like Celine. Whatever. She is the best.... Any  who.... It was a complete shock to hear from a boy who likes Celine. Even if it is just a little bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment